Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Go Crusaders


Image result for crusader
On Friday I went to Christchurch for five days with my with my aunty and uncle. We went to the Crusaders vs Highlanders the Crusaders won 38-14. 

Image result for orana park
The next day we went to Orana park we saw heaps of animals I liked the cheetah the most. We were going to feed the Giraffe but there was a really long line and we of had to walk around the whole park again



Image result for richie mounga
 On Sunday went to the gym and I meet Richie Mounga after that we went to a cafe then the rest of the day I just chilled. On the last day we went to town and got some presents for my brother and my mum then I got to watch the Crusaders train.


The Crusaders will play the Hurricanes in the semi final this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.